Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Cleaning with Mom



Today we cleaned up the house. Mom had a list of jobs for me. I liked helping my mom. I washed the cupboards, the dishwasher, and my bed. After I was done with that I got to vacuum. I loved vacuuming! I was always too little to do it before. But Mom said I am big enough now. I was really good at it. So, after my room was done Mom let me vacuum the family room, kitchen, and her room. For a reward I got to play the DS. I love playing the DS.


This was a big step for me because I usually hate cleaning and helping out around the house.


2 comments:

  1. You're a great helper, Parker! I'm going to show Max these pictures and maybe he'll follow your example!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were a great helper! I was so excited you liked it and kept asking what else you could do.
    Love ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete